If you like this content, Zero Dean's new book may interest you.
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
A case for being yourself…
“Masks” by Shel Silverstein
She had blue skin.
And so did he.
He kept it hid
And so did she.
They searched for blue
Their whole life through,
Then passed right by –
And never knew.
- When you truly know who you are…
- Resistance isn’t futile
- The mock of shame
- The unique you is beautiful
- It’s OK to be weird
- Not everyone will understand your journey…
- Normal is…
- I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird…
- You aren’t who you think you are. The problem with the expression “Be yourself”
- I’d rather be interesting than normal.
- If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: Be Yourself
- Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine
- Be uncommon
- To be yourself, it isn’t easy
- Weird is just a side effect of being awesome
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else…
- When you are brave enough to be yourself…
- Am I going mad?
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey : Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled by Zero Dean
Get the details at: http://zerodean.com/book/