If you like this content, Zero Dean's new book may interest you.
- “I can’t do that.”
- “It’s too late.”
- “I could do that.”
- There is a big difference between “can’t” and “it just isn’t a high priority.
- “I don’t have time” vs “It’s not a priority”
- Your world will change dramatically…
- Self-imposed limitations: A tough pill to swallow
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction
- “Can’t.” You keep using that word.
- You’ll never do great things unless you make the effort and try.
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey : Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled by Zero Dean
Get the details at: http://zerodean.com/book/