If you like this content, Zero Dean's new book may interest you.
“The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.” — Bob Moawad
- Who is in charge?
- There are many things in this world that you are not responsible for…
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- No one can make you get fit.
- Can’t. You keep using that word.
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- Self-imposed limitations: A tough pill to swallow
- Help stamp out rampant complaining.
- The problem with problems.
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey : Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled by Zero Dean
Get the details at: http://zerodean.com/book/