If you like this content, Zero Dean's new book may interest you.
“The future is not a result of choices among alternative paths offered by the present, but a place that is created — created first in mind and will, created next in activity. The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating. The paths to it are not found but made, and the activity of making them changes both the maker and the destination.” — John Schaar
- What you do in your free time determines what you’ll be doing when you don’t have a choice.
- Decide what you want and do the work to get it
- Leveling up in life
- If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want…
- If you don’t build your own dream someone else…
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get
- Live with intention. Every day.
- Look closely at the present you are constructing
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey : Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled by Zero Dean
Get the details at: http://zerodean.com/book/