If you like this content, Zero Dean's new book may interest you.
“Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.” — Ovid
- The persistent drip
- 20 things I’ve learned about determination & commitment in 333 days.
- The most successful people in the world
- Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will…
- Great works are performed not by strength
- The Starting Point of Success
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey : Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled by Zero Dean
Get the details at: http://zerodean.com/book/