If you like this content, see: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1 by Zero Dean
“You must unlearn what you have been programmed to believe since birth. That software no longer serves you if you want to live in a world where all things are possible.” — Jacqueline Purcell
- Your world will change dramatically
- You were meant for greatness.
- “Can’t.” You keep using that word.
- Ways to find encouragement: Train (or re-train) your brain
- Ways to find encouragement: Believe it to achieve it
- Hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com