If you like this content, Zero Dean's new book may interest you.
I think this plays into Why “follow your passion” is not bad career advice….
“Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to a job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.” — Ellen Goodman
- The mock of shame
- Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine
- If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.
- The unique you is beautiful
- You aren’t who you think you are. The problem with the expression “Be yourself”
- To be yourself, it isn’t easy
- Weird is just a side effect of being awesome
- “Masks” by Shel Silverstein
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else…
- When you are brave enough to be yourself…
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey : Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled by Zero Dean
Get the details at: http://zerodean.com/book/