If you like this content, Zero Dean's new book may interest you.
It’s time for another sensational edition of “What’s Good?”
The game that puts the emphasis on what’s good.
How to play: Simply think of something *good (*cool, rad, sweet, positive…) or anything you’re grateful for.
Extra credit: Use social media to share the thing you thought of.
- Louis C.K.’s life advice is surprisingly accurate, science shows.
- TEDx: Laura Carstensen: Older people are happier (YOUTUBE)
- Was grandmom right about “counting your blessings”?
- What’s an easy way to be much happier?
- How to make yourself happier in just a few seconds
- What are two easy things you can do to be happier?
- How to quickly and easily feel happier and more satisfied with life
- What’s a quick thing you can do to feel better about your relationship?
- Does gratitude predict relationship satisfaction?
- What’s an easy way to make friends and strengthen relationships?
- How can you give your relationship a booster shot?
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey : Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled by Zero Dean
Get the details at: http://zerodean.com/book/