If you like this content, Zero Dean's new book may interest you.
“If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” — Kevin Ngo
- What you do in your free time determines what you’ll be doing when you don’t have a choice.
- Decide what you want and do the work to get it
- Leveling up in life
- If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want…
- If you don’t build your own dream someone else…
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get
- Live with intention. Every day.
- Look closely at the present you are constructing
- The future is not a result of choices among alternative paths offered by the present
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey : Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled by Zero Dean
Get the details at: http://zerodean.com/book/