If you like this content, see: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled Volume 1 by Zero Dean
“If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” — Kevin Ngo
- What you do in your free time determines what you’ll be doing when you don’t have a choice.
- Decide what you want and do the work to get it
- Leveling up in life
- If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want…
- If you don’t build your own dream someone else…
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get
- Live with intention. Every day.
- Look closely at the present you are constructing
- The future is not a result of choices among alternative paths offered by the present
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com