If you like this content, see: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled Volume 1 by Zero Dean
“Much as we may wish to make a new beginning, some part of us resists doing so as though we were making the first step toward disaster.” — William Bridges (Transitions: Making Sense of Life’s Changes)
See also (same author):
- Setting the table of your life
- The Zero Dean Experience
- About ZDXP (backstory)
- The leap of faith: Why I quit my job, terminated my lease & sold everything.
- Don’t ask yourself what the world needs
- Creating a life that reflects your values and satisfies your soul is a rare achievement…
- From now on I’ll connect the dots my own way
- Why “follow your passion” is NOT bad career advice.
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com