If you like this content, Zero Dean's new book may interest you.
“Pushing through fear is less frightening than living with the bigger underlying fear that comes from a feeling of helplessness.” — Susan Jeffers, Ph.D. (The Five Truths About Fear)
- We never learn what hidden gems lay along the paths we fear to take.
- Replace fear with curiosity
- Fear defeats more people
- As we are liberated from our own fear
- Since fear is mostly about ignorance
- The reward for facing fear
- Courage is not the absence of fear
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey : Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled by Zero Dean
Get the details at: http://zerodean.com/book/