If you like this content, Zero Dean's new book may interest you.
“From calling a friend who’s experienced a terrible tragedy to starting your own business, from feeling terrified to experiencing liberation, vulnerability is life’s great dare. It’s life asking, “Are you all in? Can you value your own vulnerability as much as you value it in others?” Answering yes to these questions is not weakness: It’s courage beyond measure. It’s daring greatly.” — Brené Brown (Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead)
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- The courage to be imperfect
- Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness
- Brene Brown: The power of vulnerability
- It takes no guts to be skeptical, it takes guts to believe.
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey : Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled by Zero Dean
Get the details at: http://zerodean.com/book/