If you like this content, see: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1 by Zero Dean
“A unified purpose is what gives meaning to life… It is not enough to find a purpose that unifies one’s goals; one must also carry through and meet its challenges. The purpose must result in strivings; intent has to be translated into action… What counts is not so much whether a person actually achieves what she has set out to do; rather, it matters whether effort has been expended to reach the goal, instead of being diffused or wasted… Few things are sadder than encountering a person who knows exactly what he should do, yet cannot muster enough energy to do it.” — Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi from Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience (Amazon)
- The results of your actions speak louder than words
- Why you will fail to have a great career: Larry Smith at TEDxUWT
- Why “follow your passion” is NOT bad career advice.
- How will you recognize your passion when you encounter it?
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do
- What do you desire? – Alan Watts (video)
- Your heart’s desires
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com