- Calvin: This connect-the-dots book really make me mad! Look at this.
- Hobbes: It’s a duck.
- Calvin: I know! Who wants to draw a duck?! I sure didn’t! They made me! — I’ve been manipulated! My natural artistic talent has been used against my will to create some corporate entity’s crude idea of waterfowl! It’s outrageous!
- Hobbes: Another blow to creative integrity.
- Calvin: From now on, I’ll connect the dots my own way.
Calvin & Hobbes was written and drawn by the brilliant Bill Watterson.
- Creating a life that reflects your values and satisfies your soul is a rare achievement…
- Why “follow your passion” is NOT bad career advice.
- All transitions are composed of…
- Setting the table of your life
- The Zero Dean Experience
- About ZDXP (backstory)
- The leap of faith: Why I quit my job, terminated my lease & sold everything.
- Don’t ask yourself what the world needs
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com