“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
A case for being yourself…
“Masks” by Shel Silverstein
- When you truly know who you are…
- Resistance isn’t futile
- The mock of shame
- The unique you is beautiful
- It’s OK to be weird
- Not everyone will understand your journey…
- Normal is…
- I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird…
- You aren’t who you think you are. The problem with the expression “Be yourself”
- I’d rather be interesting than normal.
- If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: Be Yourself
- Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine
- Be uncommon
- To be yourself, it isn’t easy
- Weird is just a side effect of being awesome
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else…
- When you are brave enough to be yourself…
- Am I going mad?
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com