“Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” — Groucho Marx
- If you want to be happy
- It’s OK not to be happy.
- Happiness is not a destination
- You are not a book (and why that matters)
- Setting the table of your life
- “I can’t do that”
- The problem with problems
- There will always be someone better at something than you are
- Stop letting people who do so little for you…
- Inner Peace begins the moment you choose
- Your mental energy will always determine your attitude
- Negative emotion motivates change…
- All transitions are composed of…
- Change is situational. Transition is psychological.
- Much as we may wish to make a new beginning…
- Why change is difficult
- The power of focus
- The happiness of your life
- The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com