“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of yours.”
- Rejection is neither an indication of value or talent
- Doing it “wrong” and doing it anyway
- The Circle of Like
- “That doesn’t count.”
- Likability. Being liked and unliked.
- There will always be someone better at something than you are
- You don’t have to wait for acceptance or permission to do great things
- You’ll never do great things unless you make the effort and try.
- Believing in yourself
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com