“It’s better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way.” — Alan Watts
- Why “follow your passion” is NOT bad career advice.
- What do you desire? – Alan Watts (video)
- How will you recognize your passion when you encounter it?
- Why you will fail to have a great career: Larry Smith at TEDxUW
- Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid…
- You’ve got to follow your passion
- Your heart’s desires
- Excerpt from Paulo Coelho’s introduction to “The Alchemist”
- You will know you’re on the right path when the process enthralls you
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com