It’s time for another sensational edition of “What’s Good?”
The game that puts the emphasis on what’s good.
How to play: Simply think of something *good (*cool, rad, sweet, positive…) or anything you’re grateful for.
Extra credit: Use social media to share the thing you thought of.
- Louis C.K.’s life advice is surprisingly accurate, science shows.
- TEDx: Laura Carstensen: Older people are happier (YOUTUBE)
- Was grandmom right about “counting your blessings”?
- What’s an easy way to be much happier?
- How to make yourself happier in just a few seconds
- What are two easy things you can do to be happier?
- How to quickly and easily feel happier and more satisfied with life
- What’s a quick thing you can do to feel better about your relationship?
- Does gratitude predict relationship satisfaction?
- What’s an easy way to make friends and strengthen relationships?
- How can you give your relationship a booster shot?
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com