“If you’re passionate about something, then do what you love. Not what you think you have to do.
There’s life, and then there’s making a living. And life is short, so you want to feel passionate about whatever it is you do in life. And sometimes it requires great sacrifice, or you may not be as successful in some people’s eyes, financially or otherwise. But do what you love, what you’re passionate about.” — Denzel Washington (Reddit AMA)
- Why “follow your passion” is NOT bad career advice.
- What do you desire? – Alan Watts (video)
- How will you recognize your passion when you encounter it?
- Why you will fail to have a great career: Larry Smith at TEDxUW
- Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid…
- You’ve got to follow your passion
- Your heart’s desires
- Excerpt from Paulo Coelho’s introduction to “The Alchemist”
- You will know you’re on the right path when the process enthralls you
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com