“Whatever you do in life reinforces patterns and habits. Quitting or coasting, when it’s time to drive on, reinforces that behavior and makes it more likely that you’ll do it again the next time. Likewise, every time you push through discomfort and put your goals before your comfort, your resolve is strengthened. Your behavior now directly affects your behavior in the future.” — Mark Lauren & Joshua Clark (From: You are your own gym: The bible of bodyweight exercises for men and women)
From the same authors:
- Why change is difficult
- The master of your destiny
- Strength from discomfort
- Growth and Discomfort : Getting outside of your comfort zone
- Self-imposed limitations: A tough pill to swallow
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- No one can make you get fit.
- Life isn’t always easy
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- You were meant for greatness.
- Who is in charge?
NEW BOOK BY ZERO DEAN: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get the details at: Amazon.com